Question: Are eye twitches a sign of something else?
Answer: This question gets right to the heart of the issue with eye twitching. Your eye twitches are certainly a sign of something else. The unfortunate thing is that there is a rather large number of things it could be a sign of. Sometimes it can be a serious indicator of neurological problems and other times it goes away almost as soon as it started as a result of temporary stress, fatigue, or other reasons. Check out the eye twitching causes page or the quiz to examine the possibilities further.
Other questions related to misc eye twitching:
- Can laser treatment on face cause eye twitch?
- Can lack of hormones cause eye twitching?
- Can high sugar cause eye twitching?
- Can eyeshadow reaction make my eyelid twitch?
- Can having a virus cause your eye to twitch?
- Can eye twitching last for days?
- Can eye twitching be caused by a massage?
- Can eye twitching be caused by trauma?
- Can eye tics effect reading?
- Can doctors do anything about a constant twitching eye?
- Can botox cause eye twitch?
- Can an eye injury cause a twitch?
- Can a twitching eye mean serious illness?
- Can a head injury cause eye twitching?
- Can a face massage cause an eye twitch?
- Are twitching eyelids dangerous?
- Are eye twitches that continue for longer than a few weeks bad?
- Are eye twitches a sign of something else?
- Are eye twitches bad?