Question: Are eye twitches bad?
Answer: Eye twitches are simply a symptom similar to an upset stomach or localized pain for example. Sometimes the underlying cause is something trivial like getting a good nights sleep while other times it can be a sign of serious illness like the onset of chronic fatigue or neurological problems. In any case I’d have to say eye twitches are bad because nothing good ever comes from them unless you are a believer in some of the superstitions that exist surrounding eye twitching.
Other questions related to misc eye twitching:
- Can laser treatment on face cause eye twitch?
- Can lack of hormones cause eye twitching?
- Can high sugar cause eye twitching?
- Can eyeshadow reaction make my eyelid twitch?
- Can having a virus cause your eye to twitch?
- Can eye twitching last for days?
- Can eye twitching be caused by a massage?
- Can eye twitching be caused by trauma?
- Can eye tics effect reading?
- Can doctors do anything about a constant twitching eye?
- Can botox cause eye twitch?
- Can an eye injury cause a twitch?
- Can a twitching eye mean serious illness?
- Can a head injury cause eye twitching?
- Can a face massage cause an eye twitch?
- Are twitching eyelids dangerous?
- Are eye twitches that continue for longer than a few weeks bad?
- Are eye twitches a sign of something else?
- Are eye twitches bad?