Question: Are eye twitches caused by a vitamin deficiency?
Answer: In some cases eye twitching is caused by a vitamin deficiency but not in every case by far. You should ask yourself if you eat a balanced nutritional diet or are lacking in any particular vitamins. For example, vegetarians and vegans are often lacking in the vitamin B12 which has been known to trigger eye twitches and so they usually add to their diet with vitamin supplements. If you’re eating plenty of fruits, vegetables, grains, meats, and so on though it’s unlikely that this is the cause of your eye twitch.
Other questions related to vitamin eye twitching:
- Can b vitamins cause eye twitching?
- Can a multivitamin cause eye twitching?
- Can a lack of potassium cause eye twitching?
- Can a diet deficiency cause eye twitching?
- Are there vitamins to stop twitches?
- Are eye twitches caused by a vitamin deficiency?