Question: Are there vitamins to stop twitches?
Answer: There is a large amount of vitamins that are possibly linked to eye twitching. One of the most common is B12 as it has been confirmed to induce eye twitches when we don’t get enough. Other possibilities include Phosphorus, Magnesium, as so on. Basically if it’s a vitamin someone has a theory that it’s related to twitching. If you suspect that your twitch is caused by a vitamin deficiency you should consider taking a multivitamin in gel form (pills rarely fully dissolve) and possibly an eye support vitamin which includes various minerals and vitamins that aren’t present in multivitamins but are related to eye health.
Other questions related to vitamin eye twitching:
- Can b vitamins cause eye twitching?
- Can a multivitamin cause eye twitching?
- Can a lack of potassium cause eye twitching?
- Can a diet deficiency cause eye twitching?
- Are there vitamins to stop twitches?
- Are eye twitches caused by a vitamin deficiency?