Question: Are twitches from a car accident bad?
Answer: Any time you’re experiencing twitches it should be considered bad as it’s a sign something isn’t right. The most likely cause of twitching after a car accident is that you’re suffering from a pinched nerve. The physical trauma of an accident, even a minor one, is enough to pinch a nerve which results in the uncontrollable twitching you’re experiencing. You should consider seeing a doctor or chiropractor who should be able to relax the nerve through physical manipulation or in some severe cases surgery.
Other questions related to pinched eye twitching:
- Can chiropractic treatment cause eye twitching?
- Can chiropractic help eyelid twitching?
- Can an eye twitch be caused by a pinched nerve in spine?
- Can a sore neck cause eyes to flutter?
- Can a pinched nerve in the neck cause eye tics?
- Can a pinched nerve in my shoulder cause my eye to twitch?
- Can a pinched nerve cause facial spasms?
- Can a pinched nerve cause muscles to twitch?
- Can a pinched nerve in my cervical cause my eye to twitch?
- Can a neck injury from a car wreck make my eye twitch?
- Can a neck injury cause eye tics?
- Can a chiropractor help with eye twitches?
- Can a car accident cause eye twitching?
- Can a car accident cause a pinched nerve?
- Are twitches from a car accident bad?
- Are pinched nerves hereditary?