Question: Can a car accident cause a pinched nerve?
Answer: Any kind of physical trauma ranging from a fall off a ladder, strenuous lifting, repetitive tasks, and of course car accidents can cause a pinched nerve. In fact from what I’ve read car accidents are one of the most common causes of pinched nerves. If you’re suffering from this it’s important that you seek medical help from a doctor or chiropractor who should be able to manipulate your body and relieve the pressure on the nerve. Also, in some severe situations a surgery can be performed for immediate and permanent relief from a pinched nerve.
Other questions related to pinched eye twitching:
- Can chiropractic treatment cause eye twitching?
- Can chiropractic help eyelid twitching?
- Can an eye twitch be caused by a pinched nerve in spine?
- Can a sore neck cause eyes to flutter?
- Can a pinched nerve in the neck cause eye tics?
- Can a pinched nerve in my shoulder cause my eye to twitch?
- Can a pinched nerve cause facial spasms?
- Can a pinched nerve cause muscles to twitch?
- Can a pinched nerve in my cervical cause my eye to twitch?
- Can a neck injury from a car wreck make my eye twitch?
- Can a neck injury cause eye tics?
- Can a chiropractor help with eye twitches?
- Can a car accident cause eye twitching?
- Can a car accident cause a pinched nerve?
- Are twitches from a car accident bad?
- Are pinched nerves hereditary?