Question: Can a car accident cause eye twitching?
Answer: One of the most common causes of a pinched nerve is car accidents. Eye twitching can be a symptom of a pinched nerve. So, it’s possible that a car accident could cause an eye twitch as a result of a pinched nerve. There are multiple treatment options for pinched nerves such as physical massage and relaxation from a professional such as a chiropractor. It’s also possible to have a surgery to relieve the pressure on a pinched nerve although this is usually reserved for more serious cases as all surgery is serious.
Other questions related to pinched eye twitching:
- Can chiropractic treatment cause eye twitching?
- Can chiropractic help eyelid twitching?
- Can an eye twitch be caused by a pinched nerve in spine?
- Can a sore neck cause eyes to flutter?
- Can a pinched nerve in the neck cause eye tics?
- Can a pinched nerve in my shoulder cause my eye to twitch?
- Can a pinched nerve cause facial spasms?
- Can a pinched nerve cause muscles to twitch?
- Can a pinched nerve in my cervical cause my eye to twitch?
- Can a neck injury from a car wreck make my eye twitch?
- Can a neck injury cause eye tics?
- Can a chiropractor help with eye twitches?
- Can a car accident cause eye twitching?
- Can a car accident cause a pinched nerve?
- Are twitches from a car accident bad?
- Are pinched nerves hereditary?