Question: Can a chiropractor help with eye twitches?
Answer: If the cause of your eye twitching is a pinched nerve then a chiropractor might be able to help you. However, this is just one of many causes so if you don’t have a pinched nerve and haven’t experienced any kind of physical trauma or stress it’s unlikely that a chiropractor will be able to help you. Also, even if you do have a pinched nerve in some situations it can be too severe for a chiropractor to correct and might require surgical intervention.
Other questions related to pinched eye twitching:
- Can chiropractic treatment cause eye twitching?
- Can chiropractic help eyelid twitching?
- Can an eye twitch be caused by a pinched nerve in spine?
- Can a sore neck cause eyes to flutter?
- Can a pinched nerve in the neck cause eye tics?
- Can a pinched nerve in my shoulder cause my eye to twitch?
- Can a pinched nerve cause facial spasms?
- Can a pinched nerve cause muscles to twitch?
- Can a pinched nerve in my cervical cause my eye to twitch?
- Can a neck injury from a car wreck make my eye twitch?
- Can a neck injury cause eye tics?
- Can a chiropractor help with eye twitches?
- Can a car accident cause eye twitching?
- Can a car accident cause a pinched nerve?
- Are twitches from a car accident bad?
- Are pinched nerves hereditary?