Question: Can a diet deficiency cause eye twitching?
Answer: One cause of eye twitches is vitamin deficiency so improper diet can indeed cause your eyes to twitch. A common example of this is vegetarians and vegans who become deficient in vitamin B12. This deficiency is known to cause eye twitches which is why people who don’t eat meat or animal products usually supplement their diet with B12. If you aren’t eating a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, grains, meats, and so on you should consider vitamin supplements and discuss with your doctor what you’re likely missing out on. In a lot of cases you can even be tested to see which vitamins you aren’t getting enough of.
Other questions related to vitamin eye twitching:
- Can b vitamins cause eye twitching?
- Can a multivitamin cause eye twitching?
- Can a lack of potassium cause eye twitching?
- Can a diet deficiency cause eye twitching?
- Are there vitamins to stop twitches?
- Are eye twitches caused by a vitamin deficiency?