Question: Can a head injury cause eye twitching?
Answer: There are a couple situations in which a head injury could result in eye twitching. The first situation would be a pinched nerve created by the trauma suffered from the injury. This could occur in the neck, face, etc. Another more serious possibility is that the head injury resulted in neurological damage of which eye twitching is also a symptom. If you’ve experienced a head injury and are now suffering from eye twitching it’s important that you go and see a doctor due to the possibility that you’ve developed a neurological disorder.
Other questions related to misc eye twitching:
- Can laser treatment on face cause eye twitch?
- Can lack of hormones cause eye twitching?
- Can high sugar cause eye twitching?
- Can eyeshadow reaction make my eyelid twitch?
- Can having a virus cause your eye to twitch?
- Can eye twitching last for days?
- Can eye twitching be caused by a massage?
- Can eye twitching be caused by trauma?
- Can eye tics effect reading?
- Can doctors do anything about a constant twitching eye?
- Can botox cause eye twitch?
- Can an eye injury cause a twitch?
- Can a twitching eye mean serious illness?
- Can a head injury cause eye twitching?
- Can a face massage cause an eye twitch?
- Are twitching eyelids dangerous?
- Are eye twitches that continue for longer than a few weeks bad?
- Are eye twitches a sign of something else?
- Are eye twitches bad?