Question: Can a neck injury cause eye tics?
Answer: If you’ve suffered a neck injury it’s entirely possible that it could be causing eye tics due to a pinched nerve. When a nerve is compressed, pinched, stretched, etc it can begin to fire randomly and behave in strange ways. There are a couple different treatment possibilities such as visiting a chiropractor to see if physical manipulation might be able to relieve the pinched nerve. If this fails surgery is also an option but is usually reserve for severe circumstances due to the serious nature of any surgery.
Other questions related to pinched eye twitching:
- Can chiropractic treatment cause eye twitching?
- Can chiropractic help eyelid twitching?
- Can an eye twitch be caused by a pinched nerve in spine?
- Can a sore neck cause eyes to flutter?
- Can a pinched nerve in the neck cause eye tics?
- Can a pinched nerve in my shoulder cause my eye to twitch?
- Can a pinched nerve cause facial spasms?
- Can a pinched nerve cause muscles to twitch?
- Can a pinched nerve in my cervical cause my eye to twitch?
- Can a neck injury from a car wreck make my eye twitch?
- Can a neck injury cause eye tics?
- Can a chiropractor help with eye twitches?
- Can a car accident cause eye twitching?
- Can a car accident cause a pinched nerve?
- Are twitches from a car accident bad?
- Are pinched nerves hereditary?