Question: Can a pinched nerve in my cervical cause my eye to twitch?
Answer: Pinched nerves ranging from the shoulders, chest, neck, and face have all been known to produce eye twitching as a side effect. It’s entirely possible and even likely that an eye twitch developing after suffering from a pinched nerve in the cervical is related to the pinched nerve. If you’re currently getting treatment for your pinched nerve though you should expect the eye twitch to resolve at the same time. If you aren’t being treated you should seek out medical attention.
Other questions related to pinched eye twitching:
- Can chiropractic treatment cause eye twitching?
- Can chiropractic help eyelid twitching?
- Can an eye twitch be caused by a pinched nerve in spine?
- Can a sore neck cause eyes to flutter?
- Can a pinched nerve in the neck cause eye tics?
- Can a pinched nerve in my shoulder cause my eye to twitch?
- Can a pinched nerve cause facial spasms?
- Can a pinched nerve cause muscles to twitch?
- Can a pinched nerve in my cervical cause my eye to twitch?
- Can a neck injury from a car wreck make my eye twitch?
- Can a neck injury cause eye tics?
- Can a chiropractor help with eye twitches?
- Can a car accident cause eye twitching?
- Can a car accident cause a pinched nerve?
- Are twitches from a car accident bad?
- Are pinched nerves hereditary?