Question: Can a pinched nerve in my shoulder cause my eye to twitch?
Answer: The answer to this question is unfortunately somewhat open in that there is evidence for both sides. I’ve come across doctors specifically saying that a pinched nerve in the shoulder couldn’t cause eye twitches but I’ve also come across people saying their chiropractor or doctor did in fact diagnose them as having a pinched nerve in the shoulder area that was resulting in an eye twitch. I know it’s not the answer you were looking for but really there is no conclusive evidence one way or another. Considering I’ve seen doctors say it’s not possible but patients report it is (including that their doctors have agreed) I would consider that it’s possible but very unlikely.
Other questions related to pinched eye twitching:
- Can chiropractic treatment cause eye twitching?
- Can chiropractic help eyelid twitching?
- Can an eye twitch be caused by a pinched nerve in spine?
- Can a sore neck cause eyes to flutter?
- Can a pinched nerve in the neck cause eye tics?
- Can a pinched nerve in my shoulder cause my eye to twitch?
- Can a pinched nerve cause facial spasms?
- Can a pinched nerve cause muscles to twitch?
- Can a pinched nerve in my cervical cause my eye to twitch?
- Can a neck injury from a car wreck make my eye twitch?
- Can a neck injury cause eye tics?
- Can a chiropractor help with eye twitches?
- Can a car accident cause eye twitching?
- Can a car accident cause a pinched nerve?
- Are twitches from a car accident bad?
- Are pinched nerves hereditary?