Question: Can a pinched nerve in the neck cause eye tics?
Answer: Having a pinched occipital nerve which is located at the top of the neck can result in an eye tic. Eye twitching is a well documented symptom when this nerve is pinched. Luckily many people report that a visit to the chiropractor is enough to fix both their pinched nerve and the resulting eye twitches. While this is one of the most common pinched nerves in the neck that could cause twitching it’s not the only one so things might not resolve as easily as a pinched occipital nerve.
Other questions related to pinched eye twitching:
- Can chiropractic treatment cause eye twitching?
- Can chiropractic help eyelid twitching?
- Can an eye twitch be caused by a pinched nerve in spine?
- Can a sore neck cause eyes to flutter?
- Can a pinched nerve in the neck cause eye tics?
- Can a pinched nerve in my shoulder cause my eye to twitch?
- Can a pinched nerve cause facial spasms?
- Can a pinched nerve cause muscles to twitch?
- Can a pinched nerve in my cervical cause my eye to twitch?
- Can a neck injury from a car wreck make my eye twitch?
- Can a neck injury cause eye tics?
- Can a chiropractor help with eye twitches?
- Can a car accident cause eye twitching?
- Can a car accident cause a pinched nerve?
- Are twitches from a car accident bad?
- Are pinched nerves hereditary?