Question: Can b vitamins cause eye twitching?
Answer: There is nothing to support the idea that any vitamins or minerals cause eye twitching. In fact it’s quite the opposite in that vitamin deficiencies can cause twitching. As long as you aren’t taking a large overdose of vitamins your body is quite capable of disposing of any additional unneeded minerals. Having a deficiency of vitamin B12 is a known cause of eye twitches though.
Other questions related to vitamin eye twitching:
- Can b vitamins cause eye twitching?
- Can a multivitamin cause eye twitching?
- Can a lack of potassium cause eye twitching?
- Can a diet deficiency cause eye twitching?
- Are there vitamins to stop twitches?
- Are eye twitches caused by a vitamin deficiency?