Question: Can botox cause eye twitch?
Answer: Botox injections are actually used as a treatment for eye twitching, blepharospasm, and hemifacial spasms. This is because it paralyzes muscles so it’s essentially impossible that it could be causing your eye twitch. Most people who suffer from eye twitches are afflicted with a benign fasciculation (harmless muscle twitching) that is caused by things like stress or fatigue.
Other questions related to misc eye twitching:
- Can laser treatment on face cause eye twitch?
- Can lack of hormones cause eye twitching?
- Can high sugar cause eye twitching?
- Can eyeshadow reaction make my eyelid twitch?
- Can having a virus cause your eye to twitch?
- Can eye twitching last for days?
- Can eye twitching be caused by a massage?
- Can eye twitching be caused by trauma?
- Can eye tics effect reading?
- Can doctors do anything about a constant twitching eye?
- Can botox cause eye twitch?
- Can an eye injury cause a twitch?
- Can a twitching eye mean serious illness?
- Can a head injury cause eye twitching?
- Can a face massage cause an eye twitch?
- Are twitching eyelids dangerous?
- Are eye twitches that continue for longer than a few weeks bad?
- Are eye twitches a sign of something else?
- Are eye twitches bad?