Question: Can caffeine addiction lead to your eye twitching?
Answer: Both chronic caffeine use and withdrawal can lead to eye twitching so it follows that addiction will result in these twitches as well. There is some anecdotal evidence to support higher quality caffeine sources eliminating eye twitches. For example organic gourmet coffee vs the store brand. So, it’s worth giving it a shot if you can afford it. Otherwise it’s probably time to address your addiction and try reducing the amount of caffeine you’re using or stopping all use entirely even if it’s just for a short period of time.
Other questions related to caffeine eye twitching:
- Can coffee cure eye twitching?
- Can coffee cause eye twitching?
- Can caffeine cause eye twitches?
- Can caffeine withdrawal cause eye twitching?
- Can caffeine addiction lead to your eye twitching?