Question: Can caffeine cause eye twitches?
Answer: Caffeine is a cause of eye twitching especially with chronic use and during withdrawal. Many people aren’t even aware that the amount of caffeine they’re getting every day from a few sodas is enough to cause these twitches. Luckily this is an easy cause to check and remedy if you suspect it’s causing the eye twitches. Just stop all caffeine use for a couple weeks and see if the twitching stops. It’s important to know that things like lack of sleep or stress could also cause it though and while stopping your caffeine use you might also end up getting more or better sleep for example which could lead you to thinking it was the caffeine when in reality it was sleep related.
Other questions related to caffeine eye twitching:
- Can coffee cure eye twitching?
- Can coffee cause eye twitching?
- Can caffeine cause eye twitches?
- Can caffeine withdrawal cause eye twitching?
- Can caffeine addiction lead to your eye twitching?