Question: Can caffeine withdrawal cause eye twitching?
Answer: Caffeine withdrawal is known to cause eye twitches as is chronic caffeine use. Unfortunately there isn’t much that can be done except to wait it out. Usually the twitching will resolve itself after a week or two on average. Some people also report that switching to higher quality caffeine sources helps too. For example, if you drink generic store brand coffee try a gourmet organic blend instead and see if it helps during the withdrawal periods when you have to go without for whatever reason.
Other questions related to caffeine eye twitching:
- Can coffee cure eye twitching?
- Can coffee cause eye twitching?
- Can caffeine cause eye twitches?
- Can caffeine withdrawal cause eye twitching?
- Can caffeine addiction lead to your eye twitching?