Question: Can chiropractic treatment cause eye twitching?
Answer: There is a situation where chiropractic treatment could cause eye twitching which is if a bad adjustment is made that results in a pinched nerve. Although unlikely it is possible as accidents do sometimes occur. A story comes to mind involving a friend’s son who had his neck adjusted during a chiropractor visit and it resulted in an injury that led to him passing out once he got outside and suffering from a seizure. It’s important to keep in mind that these situations are very rare and just like any medical procedure the potential for things to go wrong exists. If you think your chiropractor might have caused your eye twitching ask them about it and see if they might be able to help correct the problem.
Other questions related to pinched eye twitching:
- Can chiropractic treatment cause eye twitching?
- Can chiropractic help eyelid twitching?
- Can an eye twitch be caused by a pinched nerve in spine?
- Can a sore neck cause eyes to flutter?
- Can a pinched nerve in the neck cause eye tics?
- Can a pinched nerve in my shoulder cause my eye to twitch?
- Can a pinched nerve cause facial spasms?
- Can a pinched nerve cause muscles to twitch?
- Can a pinched nerve in my cervical cause my eye to twitch?
- Can a neck injury from a car wreck make my eye twitch?
- Can a neck injury cause eye tics?
- Can a chiropractor help with eye twitches?
- Can a car accident cause eye twitching?
- Can a car accident cause a pinched nerve?
- Are twitches from a car accident bad?
- Are pinched nerves hereditary?