Question: Can coffee cause eye twitching?
Answer: Caffeine is a known cause of eye twitching and so it follows that coffee is as well. There are reports from people that switching to higher quality coffee reduces or even eliminates these twitches. For example, an organic gourmet coffee instead of the generic store brand stuff. I’m not sure why some people find that this helps but there are many stories out there suggesting it does. Otherwise just try to reduce caffeine intake or even eliminate it completely by switching to decaffeinated coffee instead.
Other questions related to caffeine eye twitching:
- Can coffee cure eye twitching?
- Can coffee cause eye twitching?
- Can caffeine cause eye twitches?
- Can caffeine withdrawal cause eye twitching?
- Can caffeine addiction lead to your eye twitching?