Question: Can coffee cure eye twitching?
Answer: There is no evidence to support coffee as a cure for eye twitching. In fact, it’s a known cause of it instead. Stimulants like caffeine can overstimulate our nervous system resulting in these uncontrollable twitches. Another drawback of caffeine and coffee is that they can make it difficult to sleep or get restful sleep which is another cause. If you aren’t currently consuming very much caffeine it means you can cross that off your list as a possible cause and move on to other things which is nice.
Other questions related to caffeine eye twitching:
- Can coffee cure eye twitching?
- Can coffee cause eye twitching?
- Can caffeine cause eye twitches?
- Can caffeine withdrawal cause eye twitching?
- Can caffeine addiction lead to your eye twitching?