Question: Can doctors do anything about a constant twitching eye?
Answer: There are treatments doctors can perform such as Botox injections that will paralyze the muscles and end the twitching eye but this are usually for severe cases such as blepharospasm or hemifacial spasm. Usually the cause is something easily correctable without a doctors assistance like stress or lack of sleep for example. If you’re not having any other health issues and it’s a minor twitching consider addressing the likely causes in your situation from the list of eye twitching causes available on this site. Remember though this site and my advice isn’t a substitute for a doctor.
Other questions related to misc eye twitching:
- Can laser treatment on face cause eye twitch?
- Can lack of hormones cause eye twitching?
- Can high sugar cause eye twitching?
- Can eyeshadow reaction make my eyelid twitch?
- Can having a virus cause your eye to twitch?
- Can eye twitching last for days?
- Can eye twitching be caused by a massage?
- Can eye twitching be caused by trauma?
- Can eye tics effect reading?
- Can doctors do anything about a constant twitching eye?
- Can botox cause eye twitch?
- Can an eye injury cause a twitch?
- Can a twitching eye mean serious illness?
- Can a head injury cause eye twitching?
- Can a face massage cause an eye twitch?
- Are twitching eyelids dangerous?
- Are eye twitches that continue for longer than a few weeks bad?
- Are eye twitches a sign of something else?
- Are eye twitches bad?