Question: Can laser treatment on face cause eye twitch?
Answer: I’ve never heard of laser face treatment causing an eye twitch. The twitching is caused by nerve impulses activating the muscle groups they control involuntarily and laser face treatment doesn’t interact with anything deeper than the skin so it’s essentially impossible for it to be a cause. It’s much more likely that the cause is stress, lack of sleep, or one of the other common causes of these benign fasciculations (harmless muscles twitches). In some rare cases eye twitching could be a neurological problem so seek medical advice if you have other health problems in addition to the twitching or just want to be sure nothing is wrong.
Other questions related to misc eye twitching:
- Can laser treatment on face cause eye twitch?
- Can lack of hormones cause eye twitching?
- Can high sugar cause eye twitching?
- Can eyeshadow reaction make my eyelid twitch?
- Can having a virus cause your eye to twitch?
- Can eye twitching last for days?
- Can eye twitching be caused by a massage?
- Can eye twitching be caused by trauma?
- Can eye tics effect reading?
- Can doctors do anything about a constant twitching eye?
- Can botox cause eye twitch?
- Can an eye injury cause a twitch?
- Can a twitching eye mean serious illness?
- Can a head injury cause eye twitching?
- Can a face massage cause an eye twitch?
- Are twitching eyelids dangerous?
- Are eye twitches that continue for longer than a few weeks bad?
- Are eye twitches a sign of something else?
- Are eye twitches bad?